Programs & services that honor, inspire & encourage
A Note from Ann about her programs
A Voice for Freedom: Through my artistry & live-appearances, I reach beyond political, denominational, or cultural boundaries to promote understanding of the Value and Price of two critical kinds of Freedom, one being "Freedom of Soul" which is experienced via our ongoing, personal relationship with God, while "Liberty of Life" is due to the sacrifices of those who have served in harm's way on our behalf.
Online or in-person: In addition to music, videos, books, websites, social media, and blogs, the live programs which I offer, recognize both forms of Freedom; and for those in the USA, I also promote understanding of our Constitution & Bill of Rights as well as appreciation of our Flag, Pledge, and Anthem.
Healing, Recovery & Compassionate Action: Also available are inspirational resources in support of those who are recovering from illness, injury, depression, or addiction (or for their caretakers); and am always glad to support charities which bring relief to those in need or which help preserve our beautiful planet with common-sense applications.
For your next meeting: Event planners may schedule any one of my programs or blend two or more together; I offer services to civilian, military, civic, educational, compassionate-action, and faith-based organizations. (Scroll to see list of options).
Remote support: Any of my music or spoken-word videos can be streamed to meetings and in addition, live visits via the internet can be scheduled. Scroll to read about each presentation I currently offer and after you have selected the program you would like to have for your next event, visit my Bookings Page for details regarding scheduling & costs, etc. I look forward to learning about how I can help to ignite the hearts of the guests at your special event either, in person or via streaming; it will be my honor to work with you.
Sincerely, Ann M, Wolf
“The first time I heard Ann M. Wolf and met her was at a Pow Wow a few years ago and I was so touched and had tears in my eyes. I feel the same every time I hear her.”
— Gail Wilson, Native American PowWow Participant
“You work hard for us all! God is guiding you every step of the way! Thank you for your strong belief in God and Mankind! I thank you for sharing your heart!!!”
— Johnny W. Herring, Jr., Veteran, Bexar County Constable Dept. PCT 4 Deputy · San Antonio, Texas Deputy Patrolman, Ret. Bexar Co. Adult Probation
Themes & Topics
- Ceremonies for our fallen, missing, vulnerable & wounded Veterans & 1st-Responders
- Honor ceremonies for all who serve in harm's way & their families
- Presentations for faith-based gatherings, retreats & church services
- Encouragement for those recovering from illness, injury or addiction with support for caretakers & family as well
- Applying spiritual standards to our artistic expression & business life
- Plus real music for real life
Scroll to learn how these stirring presentations, ceremonies, and programs will open hearts & add depth at your next conference, special event, meeting or retreat.
- Ann's voice for your audiobooks, songs, campaigns or promotions recorded in a professional studio
- Ann as MC for your meeting or event
- Consultations on topics of planning honor ceremonies, indie music & inter-denominational ministry or chaplain work
- Life-coaching on the topic of living with a fulfilling sense of mission and purpose
Read more about these additional services at the base of this page.
“Ann you are appreciated and loved by many. Thank you for all you do. Blessings to you.”
— Bob LeTellier, U.S. Army Sgt. Major · July 4, 1956 to December 7, 1997, TN Volunteer State Honor Guard